Your practical and cultural ticket to a truly great stay in Nantes. Valid for one person for 48 hours, it allows you access to those attractions on the Voyage à Nantes trail which charge for entry:
- The Marine Worlds Carousel
- Street theatre at the Gallery of the Machines de l’île
- The Nantes History Museum, including temporary exhibitions
- The Chapelle de l’Oratoire at the Nantes Museum of Fine Arts
- The Tour Bretagne, France’s third tallest building outside of Paris
- The Jules Verne Museum
- The Natural History Museum
- The Tour LU cultural centre
- An ocean liner experience on the Escal’Atlantic at Saint-Nazaire
As well as the exhaustive offer of the destination (Nantes Tour Bus, Boats of Nantes, Planetarium, Museum of the printing office, Museum of the vineyard of Nantes with guided tour and tasting, guided tour of the park of the Rabbit warren Lemot) and in the public transportation: bus, Streetcar, Busway, Navibus (except shuttle airport).
Includes: Parcours Aquatonic ® entrance, bathrobe, towel, swimming cap and slippers.
The Nantes Parcours Aquatonic ®’s originality and the quality of its facilities makes it unique. It was born from the Saint-Malo marine thermal baths’ know-how.
Walk into waters between 31 and 34° (Celsius), in 250m² of pools, and with 12 stations: swan neck ducts, walk against the current, immersed deckchairs, bubble baths, alcoves… Continue on your relaxation journey, from the soft heat of turkish baths, to the dry purifying heat of the sauna and the revivifying experience that are ice fountains.
Enter a peaceful bubble, in a decor made of mosaics, rattans and hexagons, with soft and natural lights.